» Graphics Update!
December 28th 2010, 10:40 by Pivotnam

» PivotAnims Review
December 22nd 2010, 14:39 by Pivetor

» Pivot Anim Games
December 21st 2010, 14:39 by Pivetor

» New PA
December 3rd 2010, 18:26 by Pivotnam

» To First Members, other admins, and moderators.
November 27th 2010, 21:14 by Choiceinator

» TPAC1
November 4th 2010, 13:47 by Pivotnam

» General section
October 31st 2010, 08:34 by Pivotnam

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on April 6th 2018, 11:29
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is onlinebizchina1

Our users have posted a total of 217 messages in 41 subjects
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PivotAnims Review

Go down

PivotAnims Review

Post  Pivetor on December 22nd 2010, 14:39

Pivotanim

First Impressions - Rating: Poor
    The first thing i noticed when i got there is how its unusually dark. The theme is Pivot, and pivot should be a joyful, cheerful program. Instead you go into a dark, and mysterious place. Another thing that caught my attention right away was the navigation bars. The go all over the place, and do not line up perfectly. The graphics of it was not great neither. Scrolling down, i found a giant random chatbox that was just there... when i scrolled further, it slightly lagged my screen, and it lagged up as well.

Graphics & Layout - Rating: Poor
    Once again, I'm not digging the dark colors. The graphics looked like it was made in paint. It is original how ever, i do like that in the matter. But you should make it look nice, sleek, and more professional. The thing i don't like the most is the navigation bars. I dislike the fact that they take to much space, and they don't fit on one line. You should make some new ones that are smaller, and that look more sleek. The other thing you should change is the background. For the background i would recommend not putting your site name there, because you really don't need it with the banner up there.

Forum Activity - Rating: Very Poor
    There are 11 guests, and only 232 messages. You should take off the Users last logged on, because two members in the past 24 hours is not good, no matter how small the site. There are a lot of topics with 0 posts as well. Make sure to post in all sections, or just remove them. That will make the site look more appealing with all topics filled up with posts.

Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Good
    The usergroups are good for the size of your forum. There are a small number of them, and they all have a decent amount of people. You did not go over bored with them.

Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Poor
    The forum itself is pretty unique. Everything looks like you did it yourself, and looks very good on the unique quality.The only thing is, that you have a who's online picture from another site.

Your Review ranking is:
This review has been by: WebReviews
Pivetor
Noob
Noob

PivotAnim Money : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down